Customs brokerage services
Customs brokerage services of customs clearance of cargo
Foreign economic activity is somehow connected with customs clearance of cargo. This process implies a rather complex set of measures, errors in which can lead to a significant delay of cargo or even to its confiscation. The procedure is further complicated by the fact that each country has its own rules for cargo registration and customs clearance.
The Garant Group company provides a full range of services for customs clearance/declaration of your goods on the territory of Ukraine and abroad. Ten years of experience and a well-built business process of providing services allow us to simplify and accelerate the passage of customs procedures, understanding the specifics of customs clearance in Ukraine helps to take necessary actions in the process of work, and prompt receipt and competent filling of necessary documents guarantee unhindered passage of customs formalities.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, our specialists will take on the communicating function – and promptly resolve an incident, in parallel with this, taking measures to further prevent such situations.
Experienced customs brokers of the Garant Group company provide a comprehensive service of customs clearance “on a turn-key basis” at border crossings and internal terminals of the country, which includes:
- preparation of documents necessary for customs clearance of cargo;
- preliminary calculation of customs payments; the cost of customs clearance of cargo;
- filling of cargo customs declaration;
- selection of product codes in UKT VED;
- consulting on core issues and foreign economic activity in general;
- assistance to specialists in obtaining licenses, certificates and other supporting documents for goods;
- registration of goods in different customs regimes;
- Representation of Customer’s interests in customs and other state permitting authorities of Ukraine.
Summing up, it should be said that the broker’s competence in various customs brokerage operations is extremely important. Errors in declarations, improper choice of the product code, ignorance of current legislative requirements may lead to the need to pay additional fees and customs fees, which will entail significant financial losses on the part of the cargo owner.