We will deliver the goods in containers by road, sea and rail “turnkey” and free you from additional questions.
For 11 years, we have studied all the features of the delivery and clearance of goods in containers.
The company’s fleet consists of 17 container carriers (Euro 5 standard) equipped with GPS modules.
The volume of traffic in 2019 amounted to 1731 containers.
We have direct contracts with all sea lines represented in Ukraine (Maersk, CMA, MSC, Cosco, ONE, Hapag, Yang Ming, OOCL, ZIM, Admiral, Arkas, Evergreen, Turcon)
The container shipping department employs 21 specialists, 9 of whom have more than 10 years of experience.
All these factors allow us to optimize up to 20% on the transportation of goods in containers and offer our customers wholesale prices for sea freight and trucking.
In containers we transport:
- general cargo (equipment, clothing, household appliances, furniture, food);
- bulk and bulk cargoes (peas, rice, wheat, oil; bulk cargoes are transported in flexitanks);
- oversized cargo (machinery, equipment, structures and structures);
- perishable goods (fruits, vegetables, meat, dairy products, fish, seafood);
- dangerous goods (products of oil refineries, chemical enterprises).
Depending on the delivery conditions, we perform:
- shipping of containers;
- automobile delivery by container ships;
- rail transportation by fitting platforms;
- forwarding in ports: Yuzhny / Odessa / Chernomorsk;
- customs clearance;
- repacking, stuffing and securing the cargo in the container;
- cargo insurance on optimal conditions in leading companies;
- draw up permits;
- we will develop an optimal route;
- we deliver the goods to anywhere in the world on a door-to-door basis.
With a small volume, we consolidate and deliver the cargo as part of a modular container, which will reduce your transportation costs.
Our liability is insured by Allianz.
Leave a request and get the optimal cost and terms of delivery of your cargo.