Sea transportation is the most economical type of cargo transportation. Capable of covering long distances, huge sea vessels are able to transport 13.5 thousand 20-foot containers or up to 400 thousand tons of bulk or general cargo. All this allows maritime transport to occupy a leading position in the international logistics market.
International transportation by sea through the ports of the Black and Azov Seas
Sea cargo transportation is profitable, first of all, from the financial point of view, since transportation by sea is much lower than the cost of transportation by other modes of transport, and a wide choice of vessels allows to transport almost all types of cargo by sea.
The company Garant Group focused its activity in the sphere of sea transportation on achieving maximum competencies among employees and concluding the most beneficial contracts with all container lines represented in Ukraine. This allows us not only to maintain a high level of service, but also to offer the most competitive rates for sea freight.
Our company can organize for you both container sea transportation, and charter a part or the whole specialized vessel depending on the cargo characteristics.
This complex of services includes:
- organization of container or tramp transportations
- transportation of loose, bulk, piece, oversized cargo
- intra port forwarding, customs clearance and insurance of freight
- providing a complex of logistics services for a multimodal scheme for the transport of goods “from door to door”
- loading and stalling of goods in a container, including groupage cargoes from several recipients or senders
- accumulation of ship parties in the port and their further transportation
We are aware that your cargo has not only a price, but also value. Therefore, they did everything to send their cargoes, you did not think about the risks of theft and were sure that all risks were minimized. With the help of proven technical and organizational technologies, we guarantee safety and bear full financial responsibility for the cargo delivered by sea.