Freight forwarding in ports of Ukraine
Intra-port forwarding is a rather complex service complex, requiring maximum concentration and extensive experience. Specialists of the company Garant Group for years of work has been able to develop not only their competence in this area, but also to establish close working relations with port and customs services. The accumulated knowledge base, constant monitoring of the legislation, and the formation of a consistent working method allow us to optimize absolutely all the processes of freight forwarding in ports.
Intraport cargo forwarding for international cargo transportation
Recently, the length of registration of cargo in the ports of Ukraine has increased significantly. This is due to the increased level of cargo control by the customs services of Ukraine, law enforcement agencies, the prosecutor’s office, etc. The frequency of screening, weighing or scanning cargo in various ports can reach up to 90%, which carries certain financial risks for the cargo owner.
Forwarders of the company “Garant Group” are working 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The purpose of our work is full control, as well as defending the rights and interests of our customers in places of registration of goods. Our service includes a full range of forwarding and consists of the following services:
- customs clearance of all types of customs regime (import, export, transit, etc.)
- registration in the port of bulk and general cargo, as well as cargo carried in containers
- clearance of dangerous goods according to ADR and the UN classifier
- provision of loading / unloading on board the vessel
- organization of cargo storage in protected warehouse areas of the port
- preparation of documentation for the goods in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and the rules established in the port
- safe transshipment of goods to various modes of transport or for following different consignments to addresses of several recipients, as well as staging in containers
- carrying out sampling of cargo for the purpose of certification (UKRSEPRO, SES, etc.), laboratory research (customs laboratory) and for obtaining information about the quality of goods arrived, as well as depending on the requirements for cargo, passage:
-sanitary and epidemiological control
– veterinary and sanitary control
– phytosanitary control
– environmental control
– radiological monitoring
It is necessary to understand that often customs services do not know the specificity of the cargo being transported, therefore, the human factor should not be ruled out. So, in the Odessa port customs services planned to conduct an x-ray scan of a lot of photo paper, which would lead to its immediate damage. This incident was prevented due to the high competence and correct actions of the freight forwarder.
Our specialists have all the necessary accreditation and are regularly trained in the modern regulatory environment, because it is the competence of the customer’s representative in the port to prevent undesirable consequences.