Free logistic audit
Economically sound conclusions
The key to the success of any business is the modernization of all work processes within the company, caused by planned changes. As we all know, up to 30% of the cost of any product is the cost of logistics, so properly configured logistics allows you to optimize such costs and make products more competitive in the market, which will enable your company to achieve the best result of activity and get the maximum profit.
From properly organized logistics in the company depends:
- the cost of the product;
- its availability in the warehouse;
- availability for the end user;
- Uninterrupted operation of the production department;
- the work of trade units.
Through the study of internal logistics processes, the company can determine the effectiveness of the procurement and marketing system. To find and eliminate all the subtle links and shortcomings in the organization and functioning of your logistics chain, as well as increase the efficiency of your business, you can order free logistical audit from us.
Garant Group in the field of logistics has been working hard and painstakingly for over 10 years, using land, sea and air transport. During this time, highly skilled employees of the company acquired and applied a lot of knowledge and skills in practice, working in various fields of logistics.
Thanks to the work with all types of transportation, we have a deep understanding of the process using different transport, both in combining it and in its competition. This gives our specialists certain advantages over narrowly focused companies that can optimize only individual chains of transportation. High competence in customs brokerage procedures, financial and tax operations, as well as understanding the forwarding process as a whole, allows us to consider logistic operations much more thoroughly and bring them to perfection.
Based on our own experience, we can help our Clients in solving the following issues:
- analysis and construction of an effective logistics chain;
- development and implementation of new regulations and standards in the work of logistics;
- optimization of frequency and volume of purchases;
- introduction of a more advantageous system for the delivery and movement of goods;
- creation of a cargo control system in the process of moving;
- development and development of a logistics concept in the company structure;
- assistance in optimization of business processes in the field of logistics.
When performing this service, we conclude a non-disclosure agreement with the Client and guarantee the complete confidentiality of all data provided to us, on the basis of which a detailed audit of your logistics will be conducted. As a result of the audit, the Client receives a detailed report on the current state of the logistics and a plan for its optimization.
To improve the work of your business, our employees will develop the most profitable logistics chains and will result in a number of well-grounded arguments in favor of applying certain technologies in the field of cargo delivery.